Monday, December 9, 2013

The most exciting trip by Sara Garcia


The most exciting trip by Sara Garcia


Two years ago I went whit some friends to the Natural park Piedras Blancas in Santa Elena. We were going in the car and one of the tires exploded. That sound was terrible, I thought somebody was shooting us, but we chekced and it was just the tire. We had to wait into the car one hour to change the tire because it was rainnig and hailing. We could change the tire and continued the trip. The raining was perfect because I could sleep while stop raining. When we arrived to the natural park, there was an amazing sun. First, we walked around the butterfly and them were flying on our head, then, we visited the insectary. There was an insect named Maria Stick, and we were with a friend who is too thin ,so we called her that and we laugh all trip with that. After the lunch, we practiced rowing on the lake, that was super funny.We rowed around of three hours and in the half of the way two friends started to move the boat and we hit a rock and we had to change of boat because it was awash. Anyway, we finished the rowing and started the best part of the trip we did canoppi. This have been the most exciting experience in my life, I was downing very fast on the lake. I could feel as if I was falling into the lake and I could see all park since there.It is the most beautiful and biggest natual park that I've visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment