Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Childhood by Andres Felipe Sanchez Benitez

My little history.

When I was child, I lived in a farmhouse. My parents worked every day because they were majordomos. So, they had to clean the farmhouse. My mom had to make the food for the bosses. My dad had to clean the big lawn. So, I like my childhood because I played with others children. My mom took care of me all my childhood and she taught me good manners. In this farmhouse I didn't worry about the city violence. I lived 8 years in that farmhouse .So, my childhood was wonderful. I lived with my mother my father and my dog, it was a pastor Aleman. I loved my dog because it and I  Grew together. One time my dog and I got lost in the farmhouse. My mom and my dad were very worried because they didn't find to we, but we were sleeping in the ground. We were ok. In this farmhouse, I've wanted do a camp in the ground, but I didn't do because my parents didn't let me do the camp.

When I was 8 years, my mother and my father, took the decision of go away to the farmhouse because they worked a lot. So, they were tired and they wanted other work .So, they found an independent work. They hadn't bosses. They were theirs bosses. So, we moved to the town that was great! Because I met more people, I saw other life .A life more dangerous. More big because I wanted study and be someone in the world, not only work in the farm. But I miss, when I ran in the  farmhouse , when I played soccer with my dad and my dog, when my mom screamed me. I miss a lot of things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment