Tuesday, December 10, 2013

FAMILY´S TRIP By: Daniela Moreno Jaramillo







I live with my mother, her husband, my brothers and my cousin. We really like to travel in family; we seek to travel at least once a year.We have been in many places in Colombia. We have visited to Eje Cafetero Park, Peñol Rock, Jardin and other beautiful places in Colombia and also we have been in other cities besides Medellin, for example Bogotá, Bucaramanga and Manizales.  





At the beginning of this year I went to bucaramanga with my mother, her husband and my grandmother. We visited the Chicamocha National Park, Gallineral Park who has  and also a beautiful natural place that we had never seen, it was stupendous!In that trip we went to Hacienda Napoles in Doradal Antioquia; I have seen the most beautiful hippos, ostriches, rhinos, zebras and tigers thanks that place. I have ridden in quad bike and the most extreme swing that I had never been; it was exciting because thence you can see the Chicamocha canyon while you are in the air.



We have been in some hostels too, for example we went to Ciudad Bolivar two years ago. All family was together because it was Christmas, there we could enjoy in family a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment