Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Panamá airport by sebastian gaviria


When I was 18 years old, I went to Argentina. That was my first time taking an airplane by myself. I was quite nervous because, I had to travel to Panama to make a connection. I really didn’t know how it worked. I was afraid to be lost.
The problems have begun at the Rionegro airport when I had to present my passport.  I couldn’t find it. I looked for it on my pocket, and my luggage. I was panic. But one minute later, I heard my name. A lady who worked with the airline was calling my name. She had received my luggage, and she had my passport. I forgot it on the top of my luggage when I registered. I was so happy because she found it.
I wasn’t worried to fly, but to going to Panama airport because I didn’t know that airport. I was not familiar with it. That was my first time traveling to Panama.
Finally, I arrived to the Panama airport. I left the airplane, and I was looking form my connection. Unconsciously, I run looking for the gate to take the flight to Argentina. I didn’t check how much time I had to make the connection. Then, suddenly, I noticed that there was no reason to run. All the gates were closed to each other’s because the airport was not too big.

I only had 15 minutes to find the gate to make the connection. I arrived at gate 3, and my fly will depart from gate 15. I was nervous for no reason, I found my gate so quickly, so I bought a magazine to relax and wait for the next long fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment