Tuesday, December 10, 2013

MAGDALENA MEDIO by Jorge Leonardo Giraldo



I remember when I went to MAGDALENA MEDIO in Colombia and I saw the longest bridge in my life. It was amazing   for me because I had never seen a big bridge. I was a child so I thought “oh my god it’s the longest bridge in the world”. At this moment I know it’s not the longest bridge in the world. The MAGDALENA RIVER was under the bridge.  It’s the longest river in Colombia, it’s 1540 kilometers long.



I went with my family. We went by bus and the driver was driving fast. I liked that trip because I saw a lot of animals and I love animals principally the cattle and horses they are the most beautiful animals. I learned to love them because when I was a child I lived in a farm house also when I began to study in the university I liked to study agricultural engineering but I decided other career. I would like to study veterinary for helping them.

That trip was very good because I was happy with my family. They are the best family of world, and I love them. We have gone there twice a year. I have close relatives in that place, and I got a lot of friends. I have been afraid with that river because I think it´s very dangerous. The children can die in the river because it´s a deep river. People fish in the river. So, they are risking their life when they want to swim.  


No comments:

Post a Comment