Monday, May 6, 2013


THE PERSON I ADMIRE MOST (by Sandra Orozco)

The person I most admire is my mother. She is called Martha. She was born on May 15th, 1958. She is the youngest of 6 siblings and is also the shortest of her family. She is 1.50 meters tall. She is an excellent cook. She has always loved eating candy and hanging out with her ​​friends.

She is the most special person in the world, she has always been with me for support. She is a working, cheerful and simple woman. She's always had a big smile to encourage people. She is very mature but she knows how to have good times with his family. She is a great woman.

It is also the best wife. My dad says that he loved her because she made him laugh and because she has always been very loving. She has been with him at the best and worst moments. The best gift she has given him are his two daughters: my older sister and I.

When my mother yells and gets angry at times, she does it because she loves me, and she expects me to be a person who holds a great place in the world. Both, my mother and I know that time is passing and that very soon I will have to go my way. I hope to be a successful woman and never disappoint my parents. I also hope to become as good a mother as she is. So loving and special as she is.

I know my mother will grow older, and I hope to take care of her as well as she has taken care of me. I struggle not to disappoint her and never leave her alone. For these reasons and many more, I am proud of my mother and she is the person I most admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment