Monday, May 6, 2013


I have to write about someone I really admire and I really want to show why I admire roger Federer, he has been one of the most popular tennis player in the world in the last 10 years, no matter what he win, no matter what the people say, he is very accomplished, and modest, he is a gentleman in the court when he is playing, and I don’t know why but I think nobody could replace him, he has won 17 grand slams but his titles doesn’t show his qualities , he is really honest , by the way, he has a foundation that helps pour hungry people in Africa , he is not old, not at all,  he has been playing tennis since he was 14 years old and it probably help him look young.
He has two children, they are twins, and he does really well like a father, that what his wife says, he is a complete person that’s why I really admire him, and I hope nobody replace him in the tennis highest ranking positions.

SANTIAGO BRAVO JIMENEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment