Monday, May 6, 2013



MY DAD
NESTOR ROMERO

In this text I’m going talk about the person that I admire the most in my life this person is my Dad.
He was born in Cartagena de India’s. He comes from a family of five children. and he loved baseball at an early age. My dad is the youngest of his brothers. At a very early age he had to leave their homeland Cartagena de India’s to go to work. at the age of 18 years old. He came to San Andres Island looking for a better future for himself and his family.
Being on the island of san Andres, he studied business administration, and to complete his higher studies, he started working in the company of electricity on the island in which he remained for 25 years.
I really admire my Dad because he is a great friend, and he always gives me good advice.  he’s also completely honest with me. I can trust what he says. he´s incredibly talented, creative, and he has a great sense of humor.
The best part of my dad is that he´s so helpful and generous. he´s always doing things for other people. He’s not selfish at all, and he`s totally reliable. If he says he´ll help you with something, he does. You can always count on him.
I really admire my Dad because he is humble and a great friend, but more important, he is an extremely proud husband and father.
Julie Paola Romero Martelo

No comments:

Post a Comment