Monday, May 6, 2013

Paola Lopez


My grandfather, Luis Lopez, has been the most important person in my life.
 
I admire him because he's really caring tih me and my cousins even after he has been through. To describe his life is more than a biography for me it's the pleasure to honor him with my respect and love.
He was born on April 26th 1938 in a little town called Honda. He came to Antioquia to live with his aunts when he was 2 because his mother was seriously mentally ill. So, he spent his childhood in Yarumal. He was the oldest brother of six daughters and four sons, so he began to work in agriculture when he was 9 years old to help with the monthly expenses of the house. When he turned eighteen, he married with the love of his life, Margarita perez. They had two children: my aunt Rosa and my father Albert. In 1970, the whole family moved to san Pedro and stayed there for about ten years before they moved to Medellin. I have lived with my grandpa since 1996. This means that we know each other pretty well.

PAOLA ANDREA LOPEZ PEREZ

No comments:

Post a Comment