Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The person who I admire

The person who I most admire is my dear father Gabriel Libardo Lotero , because he reached all his goals (be father , be Chemical  engineer and a good catholic). Also he makes me smile, he is fun and funny, he is always laughing even in bad times, he is my best friend and confidant and I consider him as a wise man.
My father loves his family very much, who include my mother and my brother, sometimes he helps his sisters and nieces even economical and in their university homework’s because he is a good teacher.

We enjoy to play billar  and we have fun very much.

Frequently we go to the movies and drink some beers listening salsa music, because this kind of music like to both of us.

Some weekends we travel to my uncle’s farm for resting and play poker.

We are planning travel to USA with my mother and we hope to know the New York city, its buildings and libraries that  are located in this great city.

At nights, after my mother and my father pray we stay in the master room to watch tv, mainly news and soap operas.
We are a happy family

No comments:

Post a Comment