Tuesday, May 29, 2012

♥...The person I admire most... ♥

The person whom I admire the most is Freddy Mercury. He was an icon. He had that incredibly personality, it always made him shine. He was so brave and he had a really beautiful voice. I've always seen videos of queen and I always get chills when I listen his voice. He also was a great songwriter. Could you believe that he wrote my favorite song by queen "Bohemian Rhapsody" on his own?. He was a genius!!!, an accomplished artist!!!...

I learned from him to be always myself no matter what people say, to keep fighting till the end, and that geniuses have always been misunderstood.
I've always wanted to be born in his times and have the opportunity to go to a concert of Queen and meet him.




I Love you Freddy Mercury!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment