Sunday, May 27, 2012

Course 09 CCA: Who is someone you really admire?

Course 09 CCA: Who is someone you really admire?: I admire to my grandfather, he is a person incredibly honest , in fact, i remember when he went to a bank to take five hundred thousand pesos and the woman cashier gave him five millions of pesos and inmediately he returned her the money ( i think so i wouldn't had done that). He is very generous because he likes to give moneyto the children many of whom live near to his house, he is an athleticc "guy" , he loves jogging that's why he has a healthy life and he is really smart,organized, he is not selfish , at all, even, when i  was a child he was always paying for my education and now he is paying for my enlish course, he is easygoing and reliable,we get along very well that's why and many things more i admire my grand father

No comments:

Post a Comment