Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My best friend

Her name is Alejandra. We are friends 5 yeras ago. She is very talented and samrt. I mean, she can do maths in her head quickly. Also she is fairly outgoing, so, some peoples thins she´s really frendly. Aleja  is really competitive because she always want to be winer. But she is helpful  and pretty generuos. I mean she is always doing things for the people.
When we go out to the clubs or parttys we enjoy so much,  some people things she is extremly fun. But she is not wonderfull at all, becuse she is completely disorganize and impatient.  I mean she is always losings her things. Well at least  I am alaways finding her things.

We have some things in comun, she  hardly ever immedialty  gets up of bed in the morning and me either. Also  bouth have a great sense of humor.

One thing nobody did not know about her, is she loves the video games. By the way, we always play it on fryday´s afternoon..




No comments:

Post a Comment